Grave tags & Scanners.
Natural burial grounds permit very limited forms of visible memorial and it is often difficult to identify plots in the long term. This is particularly important when family interments or exhumations occur many years after the first burial
An increasing volume of burials and changes in scenery and staff over the years make identification difficult.
- We supply microchips and scanners to identify unmarked graves.
- Over 80 UK public and private sector ‘green’ cemeteries use RFID microchip grave pegs which lies under the ground near the grave.
- The unique identification number can be scanned without disturbance to the grave and the unique number can be linked to the details of the deceased.
- The chip requires no battery or maintenance.
- The technology is highly resistant to weather conditions and does not deteriorate with time.
There are no reviews yet.